Loren J. Feldner Cobalt Classic
Please join us in networking of friendship and love for all things Cobalt at the
Fourth Annual Loren J. Feldner Cobalt Classic
This event is geared towards vintage Cobalts manufactured 1991 and prior. However, all Cobalt’s are welcome.
Registration: Includes 2 event t-shirts and a gift bag.
Registration: $60 – The “early bird” rate is $50 if you are registered by May 15th!
Buffet lunch sponsored by Your Classic Cobalt
Parking at Watson’s is prioritized by age of boat/classic models first.
Overflow parking will be available at Campbell point or by rafting off the west end of Watson’s dock.
During the event there will be items raffled off, tickets availble for purchase at event.
The following items will be for sale on-site:
- Additional Event Shirts – $30
- LJFCC Hats – $30
- Event Stickers – $5
- Raffle Tickets – $1/ea
- 8:45am - 11:00am
- Optional cruise departs from Indian Point Marina. Cruise will stop at Kimberling City bridge at approximately 9:15 for 5 minutes. Anyone who didn't depart from Indian Point Marina can join here. If your lodging is closer to Shell Knob side, no worries, just arrive at Campbell Point by 11:00AM!
- 10:00am -
- Registration begins at Watson's On The Water
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Watson's On The Water
- Event at Watson's On The Water. Buffet lunch served, recognition and raffle.
- 12:00pm -
- Depart for cruise to Shell Knob bridge. Stop at Shell Knob bridge for pictures/photo ops. Depart from Shell Knob bridge for Discovery Bay where raft-up will take place
- 4:00 -
- Dinner (optional)
- Optional meet and greet dinner at Pier 28 - Kimberling City. Attendees will be responsible for the cost of their food and drink. Please RSVP on the registration as we will need to provide an estimated party size for the restaurant. (Location subject to change)