Like no other.
Designed for boating enthusiasts who demand the very best, Cobalt’s A Series delivers unmatched elegance, luxury and performance to create a truly peerless boating experience.
The A Series features the handling capabilities of a 25-foot runabout with the space, beam width and design of a large, premium yacht. Upholding the Cobalt legacy of performance and handling via an extended running surface that facilitates quicker planing, surer turns, and minimized bow rise, the A Series is exceptionally stable at high speeds, providing additional confidence for drivers and unmatched comfort for passengers.
The A Series is Cobalt’s ultimate luxury offering. From the cockpit to the cabin to the bow lounges, the A Series includes rich leather treatments real wood accents, panoramic cabin window and LED overhead lighting – a combination designed to give any boater a day, or night, on the water to remember.
Helm & Controls
A captain-focused helm offering dual 13″ Garmin touch screens, ergonomically positioned controls and a rich, custom-stitched console.
Special to the A Series is the hydraulic swim platform, which lowers well below the water’s surface for easy entry or exit. It functions as the perfect home base for water-borne activity.
Design & Construction
Built with Cobalt’s extended running surface and a Kevlar-reinforced hull, the A Series is purposefully designed to deliver top-line handling, stability and durability. The sleek windshield and integrated top design showcase a seamless, streamlined look.
Explore A Series Models
- Latest evolution to Cobalt styling, new interior and exterior progressive design
- Hybrid layout of cabin with forward berth and upper deck bow seating
- Full head compartment with shower is accessible directly from the cockpit
- Large cockpit is excellent for entertaining
- Full live-aboard systems
- Twin 400 hpVolvo Penta D6 Diesel power with EVC
- Award-winning innovation, Splash n Stow, which eliminates the traditional way of transporting, deploying and retrieving of heavy-duty yacht-style inflatables.
- Unique, leather steering wheel and LED overhead lighting
- Spacious day cabin features pull-out head option and hidden sink and faucet options.
- combines the coupe-top design and popular appearance of the A-Series
- deeper, more spacious bow seating than ever before
- cabin featuring a hidden filler cushion that folds down to create a sleeping surface for two